Programme & Project Management
The current economic climate and the financial challenges facing both public and private sectors place ever greater emphasis on improving the discipline and implementation of Programme and Project (PPM) Management.
We can assist with independent advice and practical support at any stage of your programme or project lifecycle, operating within the Managing Successful Programme (MSP) framework–Principles, Governance and Transformational Flow.
Our experience is with leading managers to structure and deliver high quality programmes and projects to realise transformational change and measurable improvement in organisational performance.
Our approach is to build on your current strengths and good practice and to provide assistance with:
- Programme/project planning, design, delivery, evaluation
- Review and challenge implementation of action plans including robust performance management, risk management, financial planning and monitoring arrangements
- Coaching and mentoring to achieve improved performance and workplace resilience
- Developing effective stakeholder relationships, governance and partnerships
- Development of digital, communication and marketing plans
- Sharing of good practice and peer based exchange, access to knowledge networks
- Learning and development to enhance individual skills and organisational capability
Whether individually or as a support team we would work alongside you to understand your priorities, solve them and act as your critical friend to provide assistance, challenge and reassurance.